TIGER QUIZ RESULTS PAGE
Here are the questions (the answers are at the base of the post) - When you have submitted the quiz will grey over. Go to the top and click on the results page or back to quiz:
I hope you enjoy this tiger quiz. It comes courtesy Discovery Channel and Google for the form. The answers to this tiger quiz but please test yourself, why bother otherwise?:
- While Amur (also known as Siberian) tigers are the world's largest, with males growing nearly 11 feet long, they have the fewest stripes of all tigers.
- The night vision of tigers is about six times as good as the night vision of most humans.
- Tigers in the wild are thought to live on average to about age 10. But tigers in zoos often live to be 20 years old.
- Tiger cubs are born blind and weigh only about 2 to 3 pounds. Tiger cubs live on milk for six to eight weeks.
- The particularly rough tongue of the Amur, or Siberian, tiger helps it to peel skin and flesh from bone.
- Tigers are indigenous only to the continent of Asia
- No two tigers have the same pattern of stripes
- About 2 million years ago, primitive tigers were already spreading from eastern Asia into other parts of the continent.
- An adult tiger can eat as much as 60 pounds of fresh meat after a kill.
- Bengal tigers seem to like water, and not only will hunt there but sometimes rest in water to keep cool.
Tiger Quiz to Bengal Tiger Facts